Mr Bean Return & Exchange Policy applies only to merchandises purchased on our website www.mrbean.com.sg. Any Mr Bean merchandises purchased through our outlets or third parties are not covered under this Return & Exchange Policy.
You can return any original priced item(s) for store credit within 7 calendar days of receiving your order for orders within Singapore or 21 calendar days of receiving your order for International orders.
For orders within Singapore, you are advised to return via Singapore Post Registered Article Service.
For International orders, kindly ensure that your return can be easily tracked. You are advised to use a trusted shipping service like your national postal service, DHL or FedEx to send your returns.
All postage fees and costs of packing will be borne by customers. We will not be liable in cases of lost mail for returns.
Please ensure that the item you wish to return is unaltered and with original tags and packaging intact.
Returned item(s) that fail to meet the above conditions will be rejected. You will be required to top up the delivery charges for the item(s) to be shipped back to you.
All refunds will only be done in the form of discount code. Discount code amount will only include the amount paid for the item(s), excluding the original delivery fee. Discount code will be valid for 2 month from date of issue. No extension will be allowed.
Items purchased with the given discount code cannot be returned again.
All Returns cases will have to be completed within 30 calendar days from day of Mr. Bean receiving the return package.
Step by Step Guide on How To Return:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant email subject as follows;
- [ Defective Item – Order xxxxxx ] - attach a photo of the defect(s) on the item
- [ Wrong Item – Order xxxxxx ] - attach a photo of the wrong item
- You will receive an acknowledgement reply detailing the return process
- Pack and send the return item via SingPost Registered Article Service for orders within Singapore or any trusted shipper’s trackable service outside of Singapore
- Send a snapshot of the return parcel tracking number on the email thread you have with email@example.com
- Depending on the preferred solution for your case, we will proceed once we receive the return item(s)
For International orders, please ensure to send your parcel via a trackable service through your National post office or DHL/FedEx.
Please take note that we do not bear any costs of returns, custom duties, taxes or any other charges arising from the return in such cases.
Lost return item(s) will be borne by customers, so please make sure to send us a snapshot of the Registered Article / Tracking Number once you have mailed it out.
Delivery costs are borne by Mr. Bean only if the items sent are incorrect or defective.
Mr. Bean will not reimburse any expenses incurred in the process of an in-person return.
All returns are refunded via a discount code unless stated otherwise.
What is considered a defect
Defective merchandise is defined as an item that has manufacture defects at the point of receipt such as but not limited to stains (before washing), holes or spoilt zippers.